Achieving quality and value for all clients exceeding customer needs not customer costs
As a company we aim to:
- Provide a quality service that meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Have an ongoing education and training programme to encourage a satisfied professional and motivated workplace.
- Improve productivity and cost effectiveness through implementation and certification to Telarc Q-Base code quality management system.
- Encourage and promote good communications between internal personnel, suppliers, and customers
- Have a healthy, safe, accident free and productive works environment for all employees.
These goals are monitored by the following objectives:
- Loss Time Injury (LTI) frequency of less than 1 accident per 35,000 hours worked.
- Rework, due to substandard work, frequency of less than 1 per 200 jobs completed.
Click here to download the full Quality Plan in PDF format